I made these quickly and didn't get any prep shots, but wanted to share with my chef débutante readers out there as an easy, healthy, filling food for the lady who is on the go. Often times it's when I don't have anything prepared or anything healthy lying around when I reach for the candy - so I needed a snack I could easily make ahead that is tasty and ticks all my craving boxes - well maybe not the sweet box, but I tend to crave sweet when my blood sugar crashes - hence why these are so necessary to avoid the #hangry binges. They are so good and look pretty so when you Instagram what you are eating, people will think you are totally amazing.
- 1 carton of fresh eggs
- 1 package turkey bacon. You can use real if you want.
- 1 cups spinach
- 2 cloves press garlic
- Whatever the hell else you want to put in them. I added tomato for color, but the husband wasn't into it. Said they were too "wet".
- Salt if you need it
- Line non stick cupcake/muffin tins with the turkey bacon
- In a bowl add the carton of eggs, beaten, two cups of chopped spinach and garlic and salt. mix together.
- Add egg and spinach mixture into each cup until 3/4 full
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- When done cooking (I test with a fork or toothpick) set out to cool for 10 minutes.
- Pop those babies out, add into storage container and/or individual bags for quick grab and go.
Photography by Me.