MM's Must Haves: Office Style Essentials
Minimal meets cozy - separates that are office and after work appropriate. Shoes that can withstand the commute. A warm hat and scarf to stuff into my bag for those unpredictable chilly days. Beauty products that polish without saying "I spent an hour getting ready".
- A clean barely there nail for everyday. Chanel Emprise.
- My Stella McCartney grey blazer from the Outnet (for a steal!) is my new favorite in my closet. Similar one here.
- A grey cashmere scarf to add to my collection - in the cart at Net a porter!
- Alex Wang black tee - need no explanation.
- Mom jeans....yep. Only one month into wedded bliss and I've ditched the skinnies. Feel very Carolyn Bessette and sophisticated every time I wear them. Although still figuring out the perfect shoe that complements the boot cut. ACNE Pop Betty's.
- My everyday boot - the perfect heel height and are very broken in. Purchased from Totokaelo in Seattle.
- Just went to a beauty event where I was gifted these Eve Lom Age Defying Capsules. Wear nightly. The formula is a velvety smooth serum and after only a few nights of use, I wake up looking more sleeping beauty than beastly!
- My lipgloss arsenal is out of control. I should know better and just stock up on this butter London Shimmer Lippy in Hen Party. No sparkles in sight, just an amazing iridescent gloss that appears to whiten teeth and highlight your natural lip color.
Get the latest posts straight to your inbox: