Although I thought everyone looked appropriate and amazing at last night's Golden Globes, the only time I really said "wow" was when I saw Sandra Bullock make her appearance on the red carpet in a Prabal Gurung Pre Fall 2014 color blocked gown. The tipping point on me awarding her 'best dressed' of the evening if how she accessorized and kept her beauty look low key, unlike some other starlets ...(J Law, love ya, but you can't do a heavy eye, lip and that cut all at the same time. Keep it soft sister). Sandy was totally modern, and on point. If you hurry, the gown is on pre sell for another day on Moda Operandi for a mere $9,995!
Also a few other observations from the evening:
- Tina and Amy rocked it. Former SNL members kicked ass for representation - Lorne Michaels must be a proud father.
- P Diddy is really annoying.
- Jacqueline Bissett. Although quite drunk or something - made a poignant comment in her acceptance speech that resonates with me. "I believe if you want to look good, you've got to forgive everybody".
- Mark my words. Margot Robbie is going to be a new IT girl. She is stunning and a great actress.
- Anyone else totally shocked by Gwyneth and Chris's RARE public appearance together? Good for them!
Close Runners up below. Big ups to the moms-to-be rocking it!